Dr. Surjit Julka, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Julka completed a residency at Meth Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Agnes Hospital and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Julka is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Hindi, Panjabi, Punjabi
- Harlem Hospital Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Meth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Meth Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Government Medical College Patiala, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Julka?
Dr. Julka and his staff are amazing. Dr. Julka takes his time with you and you never feel rushed. He has a great personality and explains his credentials to you, Going to see him is like seeing a good friend you can trust.The staff takes time to assist you with everything and his nurse is wonderful, she gives the pulmonary tests and she makes you feel so comfortable. I enjoy going to see him.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Grace Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus