Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suresh Shah, MB BS is a hematology specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Queens Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at The Regional Cancer Center. Dr. Shah is board certified in Hematology.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Queens Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Youngstown Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Fordham-Trenont Community Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1967
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Regional Cancer Center2500 W 12th St, Erie, PA 16505 Existing Patients: (814) 838-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Bone Marrow Biopsy, Anemia, and Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 2500 W 12th St, Erie, PA 16505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.