Dr. Ratnam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suresh Ratnam, MD is a medical oncology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Ratnam completed a residency at Wayne State U-Detroit Med Ctr. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ratnam is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Natl Canc Inst Clin Ctr/NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Wayne State U-Detroit Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McAllen1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 687-5150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ratnam?
Dr. Ratnam was very professional, well-informed and helpful to me. I would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suresh Ratnam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ratnam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ratnam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ratnam frequently treats Anemia, Myeloma, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Ratnam's office is located at 1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ratnam speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg