Dr. Suresh Ramamurthy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramamurthy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Suresh Ramamurthy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Ramamurthy completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Primary Care Cartersville and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramamurthy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Aurora St Lukes Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Thanjavur Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramamurthy?
I can’t say enough great things. He’s so attentive and really cares about his patients. He really listens and cares
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramamurthy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramamurthy frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Ramamurthy's office is located at 150 Gentilly Blvd, Cartersville, GA 30120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramamurthy speaks Tamil, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramamurthy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Primary Care Cartersville
Primary Care Cartersville150 Gentilly Blvd, Cartersville, GA 30120 (470) 490-6525
Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine
Wellstar Surgical Specialists of North Fulton
Bryan Piedad MD4500 Hospital Blvd Ste 230, Roswell, GA 30076 (770) 410-4520