Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mahawar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suresh Mahawar, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Fremont, CA. Dr. Mahawar completed a residency at St Lukes Hospital. He currently practices at Mahawar Medical Center and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahawar is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Uic, Other Education — 1995
- St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Lukes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Cardiovascular Rsch Institute Ucsf, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Agra Medical University, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net of California
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Panjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Mahawar Medical Center
Mahawar Medical Center3550 Mowry Ave Ste 101, Fremont, CA 94538 Existing Patients: (510) 797-5500
- 2 14981 National Ave Ste 5, Los Gatos, CA 95032 Existing Patients: (408) 884-8357
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahawar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahawar frequently treats Hernia, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Mahawar's office is located at 3550 Mowry Ave Ste 101, Fremont, CA 94538. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mahawar speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Panjabi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mahawar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital