Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wadhwa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Surender Wadhwa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Wadhwa completed a residency at Aurora Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Surender K Wadhwa MD and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wadhwa is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Surender K Wadhwa MD
Surender K Wadhwa MD217 Torbett St Ste 101, Richland, WA 99354 Existing Patients: (509) 943-3185
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wadhwa?
Suffice it to say his diagnosis's have saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wadhwa frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wadhwa's office is located at 217 Torbett St Ste 101, Richland, WA 99354. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wadhwa speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wadhwa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center