Dr. Venna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suraj Venna, MD is a dermatologist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Venna completed a residency at Boston University Medical Center. He currently practices at Inova Prosperity Infusion Center and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Venna is board certified in Dermatology.
- Boston University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Inova Prosperity Infusion Center8505 Arlington Blvd Ste 140, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 970-6430
Inova Schar Cancer Institute
Inova Schar Cancer Institute8081 Innovation Park Dr, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (571) 472-4724
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Venna?
I had my first visit with Dr. Venna July2, 2020. Dr. Venna and his assistant were extremely attentive, sympathetic and careful listeners. What a delightful experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suraj Venna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Venna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Venna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Venna frequently treats Melanoma, Dermatitis, and Moles (Benign Skin Lesions).
Dr. Venna's office is located at 8505 Arlington Blvd Ste 140, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Venna speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center