Dr. Sunita Nasta, MD is a hematology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Nasta completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF PENN and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nasta is board certified in Hematology.
University of Penn
University of Penn777 Township Line Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3490
- MD Anderson Cancer Ct, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nasta?
Dr. Nasta has been treating me for about 13 years for non-Hodgins Lymphoma...I have a lot of confidence in her...She is very knowledgeable and also very pleasant...
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania