Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910.
Dr. Sunil Lulla, MD
Dr. Sunil Lulla, MD is a cardiology specialist in Downers Grove, IL. Dr. Lulla completed a residency at John Stroger Hospital Of Cook County. He currently practices at Midwest Cardiac Consultants and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lulla is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Ok College Of Med Okc, Fellowship Hospital
- John Stroger Hospital Of Cook County, Residency Hospital
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Grant Med College Of India, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lulla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sunil Lulla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lulla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lulla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lulla frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Lulla's office is located at 4121 Fairview Ave Ste 103b, Downers Grove, IL 60515. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lulla speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lulla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital