Dr. Sunil Naik, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Naik completed a residency at University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey. He currently practices at Penn State Health Emergency Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naik is board certified in Epilepsy.
Penn State Health Emergency Medicine
Penn State Health Emergency Medicine500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
- State University Of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Internship Hospital — 2011
- BOMBAY CENTER / DR D.Y. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naik?
He spent time asking questions and was very thorough in his exam of my grandbaby. I was impressed with his personality. He is a very kind and friendly gentleman. So many physicians today are in a big hurry to see the next patient. He did not rush in and out. I have not seen any doctor spend this much time with me or any of my family members. I would highly recommend him!