Dr. Sung Yang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sung Yang, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Yang completed a residency at U Ill Coll Med. He currently practices at Dr John A Jennings and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Wayne St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Ill Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- MacNeal Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
I highly recommend Dr. Yang. I have only been to see him for colonoscopies but his bedside manner is pleasant and he is always patient regarding any questions I have. He explains things in a way that is understandable to a layman.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yang frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 202, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yang speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Dr John A Jennings3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 202, Royal Oak, MI 48073 (248) 551-3000