Dr. Choi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sung Choi, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Choi completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. She currently practices at Michigan Medicine and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choi is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-9814
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Choi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Choi frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Choi's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan