Dr. Sun Hi Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. She currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Awesome Doctor Vast knowledge in cardiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center