Dr. Kumar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sumit Kumar, MD is a nephrology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kumar completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Straightline Medical Consultants and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumar is board certified in Nephrology.
- U Colo Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Molina Healthcare
- Prime Health Services
- Superior HealthPlan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
Awesome doctor! Well aquainted in his profession... Will recommend him to friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sumit Kumar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kumar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats Anemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Gout.
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 9900 N Central Expy Ste 215, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kumar speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Lake Pointe
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano