Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iwasaki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sumie Iwasaki, MD is a nephrology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Iwasaki completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She currently practices at Tpmg Inc San Francisco 2238 Medical Office Lab and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Iwasaki is board certified in Nephrology.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 2006
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tpmg Inc San Francisco 2238 Medical Office Lab2238 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 833-3828
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iwasaki?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iwasaki frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Iwasaki's office is located at 2238 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iwasaki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center