Dr. Sumeet Vadera, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Vadera completed a residency at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at UCI Medical Center Neurology and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vadera is board certified in Neurosurgery.
UCI Medical Center Neurology
UCI Medical Center Neurology101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 456-7890
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2014
- The Cleveland Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2007
- John's Hopkins U, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vadera?
Dr. Vadera is a highly trained neurosurgeon, and UC Irvine is ranked very high nationally for neurosurgery. Dr. Vadera made me very comfortable. Talking about brain surgery can be scary, but Dr. Vadera made it sound so easy and safe. I completely trust him. UC Irvine’s neurosurgery department is highly specialized to the point that a whole wing in the hospital is dedicated to neurosurgery, and the neurosurgery nurses on that floor are trained specifically for the kinds of tests and surgeries they do. They located EXACTLY where my seizures were starting and did additional tests to make sure I would be a good candidate for the surgery, with no adverse side effects. Dr. Vadera removed my right temporal lob one year ago and I have been seizure free ever since, and never experienced any negative side effects. He’s an expert in neurosurgery. He’s pointed out several times that it’s the expertise among UC Irvine’s Comprehensive Center for Epilepsy that makes UC Irvine (UCI) the best.
- UCI Medical Center