Dr. Chandra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sumeet Chandra, MD is a hematology specialist in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Chandra completed a residency at State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook. He currently practices at Cancer Care Centers of Brevard and is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 2003
- New York Medical College (Valhalla, New York), Internship Hospital — 1999
- Semmelweis University Of Medical Sciences (Sote), Medical School — 1999
- Trinity College, Hartford, Conn, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health First Health Plans
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Care Centers of Brevard
Medical Associates Brevard, Oncology / Hematology2290 W Eau Gallie Blvd Ste 202, Melbourne, FL 32935 Existing Patients: (321) 254-4776
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandra?
Dr. Chandra took the time to explain to me, in terms I understand, my diagnosis. He mare me feel comfortable that I was making the right decision about my care. He has a great bedside manner and his staff is wonderful. Waiting room time was maybe 5 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sumeet Chandra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chandra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chandra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chandra frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Chandra's office is located at 2290 W Eau Gallie Blvd Ste 202, Melbourne, FL 32935. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chandra speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Viera Hospital