Dr. Dalvi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sumedha Dalvi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Dalvi completed a residency at Abington Mem Hospital. She currently practices at Prana Health Pulmonary, Sleep and Obesity Medicine and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalvi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Abington Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Other Education — 1996
- University of Bombay / Grant Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Columbia, Undergraduate School
- Med & PHD U Sc, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hindi, Marathi
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalvi?
DR. Dalvi is a caring, thorough physician, that has been my Dr. for 20+ years. She has been there thru a lot of my illnesses, and is very thorough with all the things I need to have done, for example, Bone density tests, Mamograms, blood work every 3 months, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dalvi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dalvi frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Dyslipidemia, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Dalvi's office is located at 2911 Breezewood Ave Ste 100, Fayetteville, NC 28303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dalvi speaks Arabic, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Prana Health Pulmonary, Sleep and Obesity Medicine
Prana Health Pulmonary, Sleep and Obesity Medicine2911 Breezewood Ave Ste 100, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (910) 864-0689