Dr. Kalmadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sujith Kalmadi, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Kalmadi completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Ironwood Cancer and Research Centers and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalmadi is board certified in Hematology.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Kasturba Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- AZ Health Concepts
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- Coventry Health Care
- El Paso First Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Healthcare Connect
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Indian Health Service
- Integra Physician Network
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Health Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Marsh Affinity Group Services
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Mutual Medical
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Prime Health Imaging
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Private Small Business Insurance
- Pyramid Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Sierra Choice
- Sliding Scale
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- United American Insurance Company
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
- Yavapai Long Term Care
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalmadi?
I have been under his care for just over a year now! He has helped me through my problems. I am 100% better than before I went under his care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sujith Kalmadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalmadi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalmadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalmadi frequently treats Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Kalmadi's office is located at 695 S DOBSON RD, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalmadi speaks Kannada and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center