Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suji Lee, MD is a nephrology specialist in Murray, UT. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center Moses Division. She currently practices at Intermountain Medical Center and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Montefiore Med Center Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Montefiore Med Center Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 2000
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Intermountain Medical Center5121 S Cottonwood St, Murray, UT 84107 Existing Patients: (801) 507-2531
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I have seen Dr. Lee twice for kidney-related matters. With each visit she has been well prepared, thoughtful, careful, and thoroughly scientific. She is one of the brightest, most competent doctors I have had in my 82 years. I feel most fortunate to have found her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suji Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Kidney Transplant Evaluation, and Ultrasound, Renal.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 5121 S Cottonwood St, Murray, UT 84107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlake Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center