Call (725) 241-0620 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sujatha Raju, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Raju completed a residency at Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital | JSS Medical College. She currently practices at Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raju is board certified in Nephrology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital - University of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital | JSS Medical College, Residency Hospital
- Sri Ramachandra Medical School, Medical School
- University Of North Carolina, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Plan of Nevada
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center
Fresenius Kidney Care Nevada Fire Mesa Home2420 Professional Ct Ste 150, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raju?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raju has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sujatha Raju, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raju's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raju accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raju frequently treats Anemia, Hyperkalemia, and Malnutrition.
Dr. Raju's office is located at 2420 Professional Ct Ste 150, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Find other locations and directions.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- MountainView Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Medical Center