Call (702) 970-6502 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sujatha Raju, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Raju completed a residency at Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital | JSS Medical College. and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raju is board certified in Nephrology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital - University of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Gopala Gowda Shanthaveri Memorial Hospital | JSS Medical College, Residency Hospital
- Sri Ramachandra Medical School, Medical School
- University Of North Carolina, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Plan of Nevada
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raju?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raju has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sujatha Raju, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raju's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raju accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raju frequently treats Anemia, Hyperkalemia, and Malnutrition.
Dr. Raju's office is located at 2450 Fire Mesa St Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raju speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus - Las Vegas, NV
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- MountainView Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- 1 2450 Fire Mesa St Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89126 Existing Patients: (702) 970-6502