Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Suhel Kotwal, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Kotwal completed a residency at Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Bombay, Mumbai, India. He currently practices at University Health Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Bombay, Mumbai, India, Residency Hospital
- University of Mumbai, Topiwala National Medical College, Medical School
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery, University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Health Orthopaedics
University Health Orthopaedics2101 Charlotte St, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 404-0072
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotwal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kotwal frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Kotwal's office is located at 2101 Charlotte St, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kotwal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill