Dr. Suhas Bhat, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ames, IA. Dr. Bhat completed a residency at U MN. He currently practices at Iowa Heart Center at Fort Dodge and is affiliated with Boone County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bhat is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Iowa Heart Center at Fort Dodge
Healthy Heart Sleep Programs1816 Philadelphia St, Ames, IA 50010 Existing Patients: (515) 232-2500
Mercyone Iowa Heart Center Ankeny800 E 1st St Ste E220, Ankeny, IA 50021 Existing Patients: (515) 643-7777
- Interim LSU Public Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U MN, Residency Hospital — 2004
- U MN, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Kasturba Med Coll, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhat?
- Boone County Hospital
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
- Van Diest Medical Center