Dr. Sharif has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suhail Sharif, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Sharif completed a residency at University of Illinois / Metropolitan Group Hospitals. He currently practices at Sharif Surgical LLC and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharif is board certified in General Surgery.
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Illinois / Metropolitan Group Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Illinois / Metropolitan Group Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Care Credit
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Employee Health Systems
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Care Alliance Pool
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sharif Surgical LLC
Sharif Surgical LLC909 9th Ave Ste 400, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 332-0786
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharif?
Dr Sharif was my surgical mentor for 1/2 a year in 2015. Hands down he is one of the most brilliant surgeon I have come to know in 25+ years of my experience in healthcare. He is extremely hardworking & dedicated to his profession. I have assisted him & witnessed his meticulous nature in performing complex cancer surgeries that most times would require long hours of de-bulking with undivided attention. There were times we would be closing a procedure, ready to go home & get paged to consult emergency cases. He was resilient in making sure all our cases were safely looked after before signing off. I have observed his thoughtfulness with prompt communication with loved ones waiting for surgeries that took longer than expected time, intra-operatively. His clinic patients did wait for him due to the nature of his work. But he & the team would not leave until everyone was seen. I have trusted his expertise in caring for family & friends. Dr Sharif is a brilliant surgical oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suhail Sharif, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharif's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharif accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharif frequently treats Laparotomy, Port Placements or Replacements, and Pancreatic Cancer.
Dr. Sharif's office is located at 909 9th Ave Ste 400, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharif speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital