Dr. Obaji has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suhail Obaji, MD is a oncology specialist in West Memphis, AR. Dr. Obaji completed a residency at University Tenn Center Health Scis. He currently practices at West Cancer Center and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Obaji is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Tenn Center Health Scis, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Tenn Center Health Scis, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Aleppo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Aleppo Univ Hosps, Undergraduate School — 1980
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Obaji?
Dr. Obaji is wonderful, the most kind doctor I have ever been to. The long wait time is worth it. Thank you Dr Obaji.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suhail Obaji, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Obaji's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Obaji accepts your insurance.
Dr. Obaji frequently treats Anemia, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Obaji's office is located at 271 W Polk Ave, West Memphis, AR 72301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Obaji speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
West Cancer Center
Family Cancer Center Pllc271 W Polk Ave, West Memphis, AR 72301 (870) 733-1800