Dr. Allaqaband has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suhail Allaqaband, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Allaqaband completed a residency at Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Grafton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allaqaband is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Govt Med Coll, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allaqaband?
I was terrified the day I met Dr Allaqaband. He put me at ease immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suhail Allaqaband, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allaqaband's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allaqaband accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allaqaband frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Allaqaband's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 777, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center