Dr. Sue Yom, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yom's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sue Yom, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. She currently practices at University of California Comprehensive Ca Center and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yom?
all of my other doctors recommended her so highly we had to go, we were not disappointed
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yom frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, SPECT Scan, and PET-CT Scan.
Dr. Yom's office is located at 1600 Divisadero St Ste H1031, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus
University of California Comprehensive Ca Center1600 Divisadero St Ste H1031, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-7175