Dr. Sue Garwood, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Hickory, NC. Dr. Garwood completed a residency at So Ill U. She currently practices at FryeCare Vascular Services and is affiliated with Caldwell Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garwood is board certified in Infectious Disease.
FryeCare Vascular Services
FryeCare Vascular Services415 N Center St Ste 203, Hickory, NC 28601 Existing Patients: (828) 323-8281
- So Ill U, Residency Hospital
- So Ill U, Internship Hospital
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Southern Illinois U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garwood?
She was so attentive to my husband and always listened to me and what I observed maybe even more so than the nurses reports. I had/have every confidence in her.
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Frye Regional Medical Center