Dr. Karnitis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sue Karnitis, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Springboro, OH. Dr. Karnitis completed a residency at University of Virginia Med Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karnitis is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Virginia Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karnitis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sue Karnitis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karnitis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karnitis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karnitis frequently treats Fever, Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, and Cough.
Dr. Karnitis' office is located at 825 N Main St Ste 210, Springboro, OH 45066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karnitis speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.