Dr. Tobin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sue Tobin, DO is a medical oncology specialist in Pigeon, MI. Dr. Tobin completed a residency at Ingham Regional Medical Center. She currently practices at SCHEURER HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ingham Regional Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Ingham Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Ingham Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Scheurer Hospital170 N Caseville Rd, Pigeon, MI 48755 Existing Patients: (989) 453-3223
Covenant Medical Group
Covenant Health Care Mackinaw5400 Mackinaw Rd, Saginaw, MI 48604 Existing Patients: (989) 583-5060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tobin?
She spent all the time I needed and explained everything very clearly to me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sue Tobin, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tobin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tobin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tobin frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Tobin's office is located at 170 N Caseville Rd, Pigeon, MI 48755. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Mclaren Thumb Region