Dr. Mulay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sudhanshu Mulay, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Mulay completed a residency at Michael Reese Hosp-U Ill. and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mulay is board certified in Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital
- Michael Reese Hosp-U Ill, Residency Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Bj Medical College, Pune, India, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 114 Woodland St Ste 1, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 719-4680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mulay?
Dr. Mulay is always very kind and warm. He has excellent bedside manner and is very good at explaining things in a way that is easy to understand. He is very knowledgeable and was eager to show us the latest research and studies to help us make an informed decision together about how to move forward with treatments. He never makes us feel rushed. Highly recommend!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sudhanshu Mulay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mulay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mulay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mulay frequently treats Blood Disorders and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Mulay's office is located at 114 Woodland St Ste 1, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital