Dr. Garlapati has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sudhakar Garlapati, MD is a family medicine specialist in Valparaiso, IN. Dr. Garlapati completed a residency at Meth Hospital. He currently practices at Sudhakar Garlapati and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Meth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Gandhi Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sudhakar Garlapati401 Wall St, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Existing Patients: (219) 462-2106
Vale Park Primary Care
Porter Physician Services LLC401 Wall St Unit F, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Existing Patients: (219) 462-2106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garlapati?
DR GARLAPTI IS A SWEET CARING DOCTOR .HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ,WHEN IAM AFRAID HE KNOWS JUST WHAT TO SAY TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. HE'S SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST. THANKYOU DR GARLAPTI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garlapati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garlapati frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Bronchitis, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Garlapati's office is located at 401 Wall St, Valparaiso, IN 46383. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Porter Regional Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center