Dr. Sudha Bolla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bolla's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sudha Bolla, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. Bolla completed a residency at Brookdale Hospital Med Center. and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bolla is board certified in Hematology.
- Brookdale Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Med Center, Internship Hospital
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 41 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (781) 224-5810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolla?
Dr Bolla was an excellent oncologist for me during my cancer treatment. She has an excellent bedside manner and always gave me exactly what info I was looking for. She’s a brilliant success, and although I don’t wish anyone go through chemo, working with Dr Bolla was a highlight in a dark time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bolla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bolla frequently treats Breast Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Bolla's office is located at 41 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bolla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital