Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Subramanya Rao, MD is a hematology specialist in Palos Heights, IL. Dr. Rao completed a residency at U Calif Irvine. He currently practices at O'Reilly Medical Consultants and is affiliated with Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rao is board certified in Hematology.
- City of Hope MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Calif Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Calif Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
O'Reilly Medical Consultants
O'Reilly Medical Consultants12150 S Harlem Ave, Palos Heights, IL 60463 Existing Patients: (708) 361-4778
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rao?
Dr. Rao has been treating me for the last 3 1/2 years. He has always been ahead of my treatment when it was not working he had a plan to go to. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. He pays attention to your needs & concerns. His staff is awesome, they make you feel comfortable and listen to what you're saying. I would certainly recommend anyone to Dr Rao & his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rao frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Rao's office is located at 12150 S Harlem Ave, Palos Heights, IL 60463. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital