Dr. Subodh Agrawal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Agrawal completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Athens Heart Center and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agrawal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Athens Heart Center
Athens Heart Center2005 Prince Ave, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 208-9700
- Level 3 Carotid Stent Training, Other Education — 2011
- Diplomate, Abim:Sleep Medicine, Other Education — 2009
- Unversity Of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Rajasthan University, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agrawal?
Great! Asked questions and very interested in my well being. Explained all test results with me. Sue
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Morgan Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Walton Hospital
- Saint Mary's Hospital