Dr. Stuart Adler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Adler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Adler completed a residency at Case West Res U Hosps. He currently practices at HealthEast Heart Care and is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adler is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Colo Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Case West Res U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HealthEast Heart Care
HealthEast Heart Care45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 326-4327
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adler?
Great! Dr Adler communicates in a clear and concise manner. Success in procedure and speedy and uncomplicated recovery were my outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adler frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Adler's office is located at 45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital