Dr. Stuart Miller, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Brevard Electrodiagnostic Medicine and is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Brevard Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Brevard Electrodiagnostic Medicine301 Sheridan Rd, Melbourne, FL 32901 Existing Patients: (321) 951-8137
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Towson University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health First Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
I want to give MORE than 5 stars! What an INCREDIBLE experience, I had today at this office. Dr. Miller is an extraordinary doctor. His outgoing personality is like no other. I had forgotten about my pain during the test with his stories and jokes bringing a huge smile to my face. He thoroughly explained what he was always doing and answered any questions in detail that I had. Thank you, Dr. Miller and staff.
- Holmes Regional Medical Center