Dr. Stuart Hoffman, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoffman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Hoffman, DO is a clinical neurophysiologist in Gig Harbor, WA. Dr. Hoffman completed a residency at University Hospital Suny. He currently practices at Nw. Monitoring LLC and is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoffman is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Stanford University MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Hospital Suny, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Malcolm Grow Usaf Mc, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoffman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoffman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoffman frequently treats EMG (Electromyography), Sleep Apnea, and Myelopathy.
Dr. Hoffman's office is located at 2601 Jahn Ave Nw Ste A4, Gig Harbor, WA 98335. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hoffman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Medical Center