Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Homer, MD is a nephrology specialist in Old Bridge, NJ. He currently practices at Old Bridge Dialysis and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Homer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tufts New Eng Med Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Nephrology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Homer?
I absolutely love Dr. Homer and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Homer frequently treats the following conditions: Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Anemia, and Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Homer's office is located at 262 Texas Rd, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Homer is able to speak Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Homer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Stuart Homer, MD is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Raritan Bay Medical Center, Perth Amboy.
Yes, Dr. Stuart Homer, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Homer has over 45 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Stuart Homer, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Raritan Bay Medical Center, Perth Amboy
Family Medical Center, P.C.
Family Medical Center, P.C.1 Woodbridge Ctr Unit 400, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 (732) 636-6622
Stuart M. Homer MD And Associates
Stuart M. Homer MD PA1030 Saint Georges Ave Ste 201, Avenel, NJ 07001 (732) 602-0244