Dr. Stuart Saftchick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saftchick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Saftchick, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Saftchick completed a residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai. He currently practices at AAA PRIMARY MEDICAL CARE and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saftchick is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Elmhurst City Hospital Mt Sinai, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York Med, Medical School — 1985
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1984
- College Phys/Surg, Sf, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saftchick?
Visito la oficina de dr hace más de 14 años.es un Dr responsable y muy dedicado a mejorar la salud de sus pacientes..lo recomiendo al máximo
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saftchick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saftchick frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Venous Insufficiency, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Saftchick's office is located at 1387 Castle Hill Ave, Bronx, NY 10462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saftchick speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Saftchick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital