Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (551) 996-3925.
Dr. Stuart Goldberg, MD is a hematology specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at Geo Washington University Hospital. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Hematology.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Geo Washington University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
Dr. Stuart Goldberg is an extraordinary clinician with an amazing bedside manner. My father was misdiagnosed with MDS and Dr. Goldberg singlehandedly helped him get his life literally back. He is so smart and so respectful to his elderly patients that the visit itself is a pleasure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stuart Goldberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldberg frequently treats Myeloma, Pancytopenia, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Goldberg's office is located at 92 2nd St, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldberg speaks Russian, Spanish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center