Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Stuart Krauss, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Krauss completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Lakefront Oncology Assoc and is affiliated with Weiss Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakefront Oncology Assoc4700 N Marine Dr Ste 315, Chicago, IL 60640 Existing Patients: (773) 564-5020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krauss?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krauss frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Krauss' office is located at 4700 N Marine Dr Ste 315, Chicago, IL 60640. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krauss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Weiss Memorial Hospital