Call (704) 908-2133 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stuart Garner, MD
Dr. Stuart Garner, MD is a pulmonologist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Garner completed a residency at USAF Med Ctr. He currently practices at Novant Health Pulmonary & Critical Care - Midtown and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garner is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- USAF Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garner?
Dr. Garner is terrific! Have been a patient of his (asthma/copd) for 17 years. He is highly intelligent, professional, personable and accessible, An excellent doctor in all respects.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stuart Garner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garner frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Interstitial Lung Disease.
Dr. Garner's office is located at 1918 Randolph Road Suite 580, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Novant Health Pulmonary & Critical Care - Midtown
Novant Health Pulmonary & Critical Care - Midtown1918 Randolph Road Suite 580, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 908-2133