Dr. Bresee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stuart Bresee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Bresee completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bresee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bresee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bresee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bresee frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bresee's office is located at 1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E310, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Muddassir Mehmood MD1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E310, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 446-3125