Dr. Stuart Holden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holden's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Holden, MD is a urology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Holden completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Robert B Smith MD and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holden is board certified in Urology.
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Ny Hosp-Cornell, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert B Smith MD200 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 140, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 794-7700
Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Ucla-200 Medical Plz Ste 140, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 794-7700
- 3 300 Stein Plz Rm 370, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 794-8027
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holden frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Prostate Cancer, and Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen).
Dr. Holden's office is located at 200 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 140, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center