Dr. Stuart Thorson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thorson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Thorson, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Thorson completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Peacehealth Pulmonary And Sleep Clinic and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thorson is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thorson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thorson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thorson frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Asthma, and Sleep Study.
Dr. Thorson's office is located at 2980 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 301, Bellingham, WA 98225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thorson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Peacehealth United General Medical Center