Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friess accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stuart Friess, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Friess completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Washington University School Medcn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friess is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friess?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friess frequently treats Pleural Effusion and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Friess' office is located at 1 Childrens Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friess has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Washington University School Medcn
St. Louis Children's Hospital1 Childrens Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 454-2527