Dr. Stuart Siegel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siegel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Siegel, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at U Minn Hosp. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siegel is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- NIH-Leukemia Branch, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- U Minn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1969
- U Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6430 W Sunset Blvd Ste 600, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Existing Patients: (323) 669-2121
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siegel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siegel frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Siegel's office is located at 6430 W Sunset Blvd Ste 600, Los Angeles, CA 90028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siegel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.