Dr. Stuart Marks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Marks, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Marks completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Augusta Eye MD PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marks is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marks?
Very friendly staff. Everyone was well trained, and knowledgeable. Dr. Marks has taken care of three generations of my family, and we are all very happy with the care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marks frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Floaters, and Cataract.
Dr. Marks' office is located at 905 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA 30907. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Augusta Eye MD PC
Augusta Eye MD PC905 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA 30907 Existing Patients: (706) 722-3458